Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Youtube in Samsung Galaxy Y

I just thought that maybe some people would like to know how the Samsung Galaxy Y performs in playing Youtube videos so I took this video of the Samsung Galaxy Y using my Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is my first time to play Youtube in my device and I was very impressed by its performance. Though our internet bandwidth at the office surely plays a big role in the seamless streaming of the videos, the Samsung Galaxy Y's processor could also be credited for the nice performance.

I also played Youtube in some mobile phones but my Samsung Galaxy Y is the only budget device that performed very well and it is comparative to my previous iPhone and other higher end Android devices.

By the way, the music video that's playing is "Never tear us apart" by New Wave band Inxs from the 80's.' Tis one of  my favorite song and artist during my college days..

No comments:

Post a Comment