Monday, September 12, 2011

Android Flavors...Upcoming Jelly Beans

Source
While we are still currently using the Android Froyo and still to take a taste of the yummy Gingerbread and drooling over Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich there's news that Google is soon to launch the newest flavor named Jelly Beans.

I can't help but wonder how could they be doing it so fast. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a real Gingerbread powered tablet like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1 while the Honeycomb and the Ice Cream Sandwich are like floating in the background as if enticing and calling me to wait for them. And now...Jelly Beans...

This thing reminds me of Microsoft doing and releasing successive versions of Windows like crazy during its heyday. When you are excited enough to try the newest iteration, you will be frustrated to death because your hardware is not supported. I just hope this will not be the case with Google. Right now, I am hoping that my Froyo powered Samsung Galaxy Tab can be upgraded to Honeycomb at the very least.

Please tell me what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment